Sunday, March 20, 2011

Neutrogena Haul

Last week I made a quick stop at CVS because I was running low on my Neutrogena cleanser and make-up remover and I also wanted to try out Healthy Skin Sheer Glow foundation.


The Deep Clean cream cleanser is my favorite facial wash.I've been using this for years. It leaves my skin feeling radiant and fresh.It also prevents blemishes and this is very helpful because I always get a huge sucker around the time of the month and this cleanser prevents that from happening :-)


Before I wash my face I always remove my makeup with the oil-free makeup remover.I take a cotton ball and apply a small amount and just start wiping away.I really like this remover because it's not oily and doesn't make my face feel greasy.I give this a thumbs up.


Ok so.... Lately I've been looking for a foundation thats not heavy and is wearable for everyday .Like if I just want to go to the mall or if I have guest coming over and I don't want to look like a zombie and scare people lol. Anyways I picked up Healthy Skin Sheer Glow foundation and I really like this product.It's blends so well and it gives you a very beautiful glow but it only gives you a light coverage so if your looking for medium or full coverage I don't recommend this for you.



XOXO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment