Monday, March 14, 2011

BH Cosmetics Review

YAY! My 120 eyeshadow palette from BH cosmetics finally came in the mail today! I have to stay I am in love with all the colors.The colors are very pigmented and vibrant. You can't go wrong with this product. The package had alot of thought put into it and none of the eyeshadows were broken (thank god) lol. Anyways I ordered the 120 second edition palette which is great for creating any look you want.If you want a dramatic look or just daytime look its perfect. BH cosmetics also has a 1st & 3rd edition palette which I plan on getting very soon!If you are a make-up junkie I highly recommend this product.You can get this at BHcosmetics.com for $29.95 <3



TADA! That palette seems alot bigger in pictures but it's really not that big.


I took a picture just to show you guys how pigmented and beautiful the colors are (Don't mind my ugly fingers lol)!

Well I hope you enjoy this blog post! Toodles intill the next time.

XOXO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment